I have scheduled a lower body lift. How long will I be off work?

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Body Lift Recovery
You should plan on being out from 3-6 weeks for the body lift recovery.
Learn more about the body lift: http://www.Cosmeticsurg.Net/procedures/body-lift.Php dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.

In brief: Body Lift Recovery
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Ask your surgeon
Your surgeon and you will have the best answer for that.
It will depend on the extent of your surgery, your surgeon's preferences, your job description, your wound healing and your pain tolerance. No one can predict this with any certaintly but with your have a desk job or perform strenous labor it is unlikely that you will be able to return for a minimum of 2 weeks and 4-6 weeks may be the upper.

In brief: Ask your surgeon
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Depends
This depends on the type of body lift, if any abdominal muscle work is done, your surgeon and the type of work you do.
I would discuss this at length with your surgeon. It may be anywhere from 2-6 weeks.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Vicken Poochikian