Cuticles easily dry up and peel up creating painful flaps of skin. I don't bite my nails, i moisturize, and I use cuticle oils. Any opinions/solutions?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: React 2 cuticle oil

Read the ingredients of the cuticle oil, and see what is in it to make sure that you aren't reacting to the actual oil but you're using on your cuticles.
Are you want to use something that's more natural, non-toxic, and less chemical. So that your cuticle can remain supple. I'm also using natural oils like raw, coconut oil may be a better choice. Also, making sure that you get enough omega three and sixes in your diet.

In brief: React 2 cuticle oil