M south indian. Can anyone suggest me foods I have to careful with after my kidney stone surgery?

Yes, but... Without a comprehensive stone work-up to deduce a reasonable preventive regimen, no specific recommendation for foods couldn't be given. But, maintaining >2500 cc of daily urine output + decreasing oral intake of salt, red meat, ; dairy products by 50% would be a decent effective advice to decrease future stone occurrence.
Depends-stone type. Dietary restrictions depends on the type of kidney stone you have. The stone is analyzed and your surgeon or primary care physician will give you the recommendations.