I found a bb sized lump in breast close to surface. It doesn't move. So does that mean its attached to skin and ok?

Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery

In brief: See your doctor

This can't be answered unless you are sitting in front of a doctor who can examine you.
You probably also need a ultrasound as well. See you doctor or a breast specialist to answer the question.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: Not necessarily.

Breast tissue sits just underneath the skin, therefore you cannot conclude that this lump is arising from the skin.
I recommend that you see your gynecologist or primary care doctor. If they are concerned, they should refer you to a breast surgeon for a formal evaluation+/-ultrasound. Most lumps are not cancerous but it's impossible to tell by words alone. Good luck!

In brief: Not necessarily.

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Not necessarily

Most breast lumps close to the surface are epidermal cysts, but that's not always true.
You should let your gynecologist or a dermatologist have a look at it, and perhaps remove it.

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery