Hyphema cause blurred vision?

Absolutely. A hyphema is blood in the aqueous fluid in the front of the eye, and can range from minor to very severe. Any patient with a hyphema (little or big) should have follow up care by an eye doctor to ensure there aren't other issues (elevated eye pressure, damage to the drainage system of the eye, associated trauma to the retina, etc.).
Very likely. Hyphema is blood in the front chamber of the eye, behind the cornea and in front of the lens. It may be suspended in the aqueous fluid or settled to the bottom of the chamber. Often caused by injury, but also sometimes by disease, either the condition or the blood itself can interfere with light transmission into the eye. A hyphema is a medical emergency, requiring immediate care by an eyemd!