Husband with rash and fever since he got back from serving. Can va docs figure out?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: The only way...
...To find out is to go.
Many va hospitals have a dermatology clinic, but some do not; call and find out if your nearest va has one. If not, you may have to go to one a bit further away; but once you find a derm clinic, i'm confident that its staff will quickly diagnose and treat your husband. Oh, and please thank him, from all of us here at healthtap, for his service; we deeply appreciate it.

In brief: The only way...
...To find out is to go.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
Vah doctors are regularly updated on illnesses emanating from the areas of the world where our troops are currently serving.
Leishmaniasis is one possible illness with rash and fever in the middle east. Va docs are good (my wife is one).

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff