How long does it take to recover from a fine needle aspiration?

1-2 days. 1-2 days the most if you are very sensitive or you can straight can go to work even........
Depends. For most superficial sites, if done properly, you should be fine by the time you get back to your car (no different than getting a blood draw) with around 5% patients experience some soreness for a few days. For deeper sites requiring image guidance, there may be a bit more soreness and you may be held for a few hours of observation after the procedure.