How can I find information about allergens in my food?

Dr. David LaMond
Bariatrics
In brief: Elimination diet
Try an elimination diet.
You'll remove suspected allergens like wheat or dairy for a week, if symptoms improve, try reintroducing them one at a time in 2-3 day intervals. If you react negatively to a food, you may have a sensitivity to that food type. You can also see a provider for "rast" blood testing.

In brief: Elimination diet
Try an elimination diet.
Dr. David LaMond
Dr. David LaMond
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Allergins
You have to read the labels on the products and look for the allergins.
..The top ones are: milk eggs peanuts tree nuts (such as almonds, cashews, walnuts) fish (such as bass, cod, flounder) shellfish (such as crab, lobster, shrimp) soy wheat.

In brief: Allergins
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine