2 CBC tests showed low RBC (3.77) hemoglobin (11) and hematocrit (32.5!) 2 docs and 1 neuro said that's normal. Anemia? Other causes of these levels?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Very mild anemia

It will depend on the normal range of hb used at your laboratory where you have the test done.
At my lab- the normal range used is between 12-15, so hb of 11 is only mildly anemic. It is nothing to worry much about however. In young woman like yourself- with your monthly period, you lose some iron in every cycle. This can cause mild anemia. Check your iron and take multi vitamin. D/w your md.

In brief: Very mild anemia

Dr. Steven Seres