Can tooth infection cause swelling in throat?

Infections. Any infection can spread locally through adjacent tissues or systemically to ANY part of the body. They are not to taken lightly. In fact, although rare, dental infections can cause very serious complications including death. Do not self treat or take chances. See a dentist immediately and if things worsen, go to 24/7 medical facility or ER of hospital. IT IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!
Definitely yes. The tooth infection cause swelling in the throat but rarely, the infection can progress to the point at which swelling threatens to block the airway. Remember, a tooth infection won't resolve without treatment and visit to a dentist is warranted.
Throat swelling. Depends on where the infection is in the mouth. But yes it can cause throat swelling.
Sure. Infections in lower posterior teeth can spread sublingually and can soon become life threatening as the airway is rapidly closed off. Please seek care ASAP.
Yes, get help now. Oral infections that spread to the spaces around the throat can be life threatening. Do not wait, get care immediately.
Yes. PLEASE see Dentist immediately. Any infection can be quite dangerous. If swelling is caused by a tooth infection it can be quite dangerous, spread, will not self heal, and cannot be cured by pills or DIY treatments.