What products can be used to replace nicotine?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Oils
I have had excellent results with pharmaceutical grade essential oils in combination of lavender, citrus and peppermint.
The lavender in my experience is equivalent in its effect for calming to xanax (alprazolam).; peppermint opens up and citrus focuses the mind and elevates the mood. One drop of each in teh palm of the hand breathed as often as needed. Check www.Medacpc.Com for details.

In brief: Oils
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Douglas Arenberg
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Many
Gum, lozenge, patch, nasal spray; all have been formulated to deliver nicotine.
These are tools, not solutions, to help in the the larger and task of getting people off of cigarette smoking. In addition to getting over nocotine withdrawal, successfully quitting requires that you beat the "habit" in which you look down and find a cigarette in your hands before you realize you lit one.

In brief: Many
Dr. Douglas Arenberg
Dr. Douglas Arenberg
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology