Can I take metoprolol, lisinopril. Amlodipine besylate together?

Mixed medications. The answer to your question is "yes", along as your pulse if greater than 60 beats/minute. If it is less, do not take your metoprolol and call your physician.
Yes. Yes, you may when your blood pressure reduction requires more than two of those drugs. A person may be taken together at the same time of the day or separately unless directed otherwise.
BP. The combination of medications you mention is a common one when blood pressure is not controlled by a 2 medication regimen.