Left foot tingles. No leg weakness or tingling in leg. Only in foot. Been like this for a week. Vitamin defiecency? Ms? What could it be?

Abnormal nerve. Neuropathy is a condition resulting from abnormal nerve function. Neuropathy can be due to certain vitamin deficiencies, nerve damage due to trauma, alcohol consumption, radiation, side effects of certain medications, or due to certain medical conditions such as diabetes. Treatment varies depending on the cause of the problem. Have it evaluated and appropriately treated.