How do you get rid of ak skin growths and bumps on your face and also skin tags. Is there a home remedy?

Not really. Ak stands for "actinic keratosis" - they are small crusty bumps caused by chronic sun damage. Dermatologists usually freeze them with liquid nitrogen; for severe cases a strong cream containing 5-FU or Imiquimod is used. Skin tags can be clipped off, or if they are large enough, you can tie a thread around each one to cut off blood supply. But most people (wisely, I think) let their doctor do this.