How do I relieve facial pain from a sinus infection/soreness alongside nose?

Evaluation Needed. The symptoms you have mentioned can from a myriad of pathology's so go to your doctor to be evaluated.
Treat the infection! You'll need to see your doctor, who may order an xray to find out which sinus is infected (or if the problem lies elsewhere). Once treatment is prescribed, the pain should diminish rapidly. You can take tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen in the interim, but get a diagnosis and start treatment first.