Eustachian tube dysfunction not responding to treatment (nasal sprays, prescribed by various doctors) from 6months. Now my doctor is saying- go to gym?

Sprays won't help. There is no evidence that nasal sprays, steroids or others affect the eustachian tube patency or function. If the diagnosis of this problem has been made by a general physician, it is an overused diagnosis. True eustachian tube blockage leads to negative middle pressure, eventually fluid, and possible viral or bacterial infection. Advise seeing an ENT specialist for a specific diagnosis.