How can I find cancer centers using photodynamic therapy for bladder cancer?

Center. In addition to dr. Turrisi's answer- check this out. http://clinicaltrial.gov/ct2/show/nct00322699?term=photodynamic+therapy+bladder+cancer&rank=1 you can find the center where they did a study with photodynamic therapy in bladder cancer.
I know of a cancer. Center with n interest, but I do not know if i'm allowed to foist specific centers on the site. You can dial 1-800-4-cancer, or an nci web site. This idea has been around for at least 30 years. The center i know is interested in mesothelioma research with it. Good luck.