My lf foot feels like it's not there in my shoe it feels weak both legs twitch bad. Still have strenght had a emg/ncv which was neg on feb14 my clinical exam by ALS spec was good as well. Worried als?

In brief: Diabetic

Are you diabetic, does it run in family.
If you have not been checked a simple blood test can be taken. It could also be many disesases like ms, so see your doctor.

In brief: Diabetic

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: You certainly need

Follow up what you describe is definatively not normal.
Based on what you scribe I have a hard time understanding how the emg/ncv can be "negative". I would think your doctor has some differential diagnosis in mind. It would be ingesting to hear what that is and what the plan is....Do you have any other symptoms or relevant med history to share?

In brief: You certainly need

Dr. Eric Weisman