For lip augmentation I just want collagen in my top lip. Do I go to plastic surgeon for it?

Dr. John Di Saia
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: You can...

Just make sure the practice you use is experienced in lip injections.
Most are.

In brief: You can...

Most are.
Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in lip augmentation.
You might also want to consider biologic tissue fillers, such as Restylane and Juvederm, as opposed to collagen.

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics

A plastic surgeon or dermatologist with experience using fillers is your best bet.

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Lip augmentation

Yes. Look for an ent, facial cosmetic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon, or a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in lip augmentation.

In brief: Lip augmentation

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun