(with previous question) my throat is sore and it's hard to swallow, nose runny, painful/stiff neck and base of head. Dry cough that sometimes gives up mucus. Mucus and blood after blowing nose.

Dr. Reed Day
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See an ENT

These symptoms should be looked at by an ENT surgeon asap.

In brief: See an ENT

Dr. Reed Day
Dr. Reed Day
Dr. Rajendra Tripathi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Please call your doc

I am concerned about the neck stiffness and pain in the base of skull otherwise it could just be viral sore throat but it is better to be safe and get it checked good luck.

In brief: Please call your doc

Dr. Rajendra Tripathi
Dr. Rajendra Tripathi
Dr. Ryan Phasouk

In brief: Pharyngitis

Most times, acute pharyngitis (infection of the back of the throat) are caused by viruses or bacteria.
Symptoms of these infections include, but are not limited to: 1) sore throat, 2) runny nose, 3) cough, 4) sinus pressure, 5) otalgia (ear pain), 6) fever, 7) fatigue. Best to give it time and push the fluids! if not improving then you need to see a medical provider!

In brief: Pharyngitis

Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology