Dry eyes. Headache. Dizziness. Pressure in face and nose. Fullness in head. And occasionally hoarseness. Started first day of spring. Treatment?

Allergies. Could be causing all the symptoms you are describing. Because you suffer from insomnia, they symptoms may get worse because of your lack of sleep. You should have an evaluation by your internist if you have not seen him/her yet.
Check with your Dr. Many of your symptoms sound like sinus type issues-particularly the pressure in the face and nose. This can also lead to inner ear problems if there is an infection or inflammation here. It does not appear that you have been treated with a decongestion yet. You may want to see your physician to see if you need antibiotics.