I had my ear irrigated, then the ear canal became itchy, then I got a middle ear infection, now the infection has gone its itchy again? What will help

Tincture of time. And try not to submit to scratching the itch too much. This is likely self limited. Ask your doctor if there is some type of moisturizing or anti-itch cream you could put on (very small amounts) but i would not recommend applying it with anything like a q-tip or anything. Remember, nothing should go in your ear except your elbow! lol! hear! hear!