Could I have urge incontinence?

Yes, UTI, OAB, diet. Many causes of ui. Cystitis or urethritis from uti. Overactive bladder which may require medication. Caffeine or acid urine producing foods and beverages like tomatoes or oj. Less commonly, in incompetent bladder neck or internal urethral sphincter or neurologic condition like ms. See a urologist or uro-gynecologist if not from diet. Good luck.
Yes. If you leak urine when you have a strong urge to urinate and cannot make it to the bathroom then you may have urge incontinence. Some people also wake up at night to urinate. You need to be seen to rule out other causes for this like a bladder infection.