Please help docs! is non-gmo tocopherol(vitamin e) cancer-causing?

Dr. Stephen Strum
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Vitamin E

I know of no articles that indicate that vitamin E of any source is carcinogenic--cancer causing.
There are different kinds of Vit E such as gamma E, d-alpha tocopherol succinate and d-alpha tocopherol acetate. Of the many articles I have read none have ever mentioned an increased risk of cancer.

In brief: Vitamin E

Dr. Stephen Strum
Dr. Stephen Strum
Pathology

In brief: No

I cannot promise you any health benefits from taking it.
Anti-oxidants and vitamin E generally are among the greatest disappointments of modern times when you look at the actual studies of their impact on health.

In brief: No

Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: No

I nave never read this,

In brief: No

I nave never read this,
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Andrea Brand