I know that you're not supposed to see more than 1 doctor in 1 day but am i allowed to see my gp & my urologist on the same day?

Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dentistry - Cosmetic

If you are concerned about medical insurance issues i would contact your insurance carrier. However, medically speaking you can see them each in the same day.

Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology

In brief: Some plans.....

Do not pay to see a physician in the same specialty in the same day, need to check with your plan to see for certain.

In brief: Some plans.....

Dr. Walter Husar
Dr. Walter Husar
Dr. Cesar Sturla

In brief: That is fine

You can see anyone you wish any time unless there are procedures that might interfere with each other.

In brief: That is fine

Dr. Cesar Sturla
Dr. Cesar Sturla
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Although some insurances may not pay for a redundant visit, please be aware.
Dr. Ryan Phasouk

In brief: Check

Check with your specific insurance plan for specifics about doctor visit allowances per day.
Exclusions may apply in certain situations such as emergencies or different specialties. All the best!

In brief: Check

Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Dr. William Forsythe