Can overcorrection from radial keratotomy be treated by lasik?

Usually. Overcorrection by lasik results in far-sightedness, requiring spex for everything! If the cornea is otherwise healthy, reduction or reversal of the over-correction is possible with lasik but can also be done by prk (no flap).
Possibly. Lasik, and prk are both methods that may be used to treat over-correction from rk. That does not mean that every rk patient can take advantage of these treatments. Have an evaluation with a lasik surgeon to see what can work for you. Depending on your age, you may also be able to take advantage of a lens-based procedure.
PRK. I do not recommend lasik after rk surgery because of an increased risk of complications. You can consider prk or surface laser though.