Can I go to the gym and workout with shoulder joint dislocation?

Get it checks first. See a sports medicine specialist first for an exam to assess how unstable you are and x-rays to screen for a bony injury. You may benefit from rehab/pt or even need shoulder stabilization surgery to minimize chance of additional dislocations and further injury to your shoulder. Best to check. Good luck.
Maybe. Your shoulder needs to be reduced and stable. After 6weeks you can work out, but you should not allow your elbows to fall behind your back. You do not want to stretch out the healing joint. If you have pain or a feeling of instability, stop. See an orthopedic surgeon.
That Depends. It depends on whether the shoulder dislocation is acute (meaning 4 weeks or less). After an acute shoulder dislocation, I would not recommend working out with the affected upper extremity as it really needs rest initially and gradually progress to lifting the arm up to the side then overhead. You can still run and perform lower extremity exercises. Consult a sports trained primary doc or ortho.