I was wondering is fibromyalgia, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis and acid reflux considered autoimmune disease?

No, no, no, and no . Autoimmune diseases are diseases in which the immune system attacks the body itself causing inflammatory pain. Functional pain such as fibromyalgia is the perception of pain in normal structures (muscles, ligaments, tendons). Other causes of pain are abnormal tissue (endometriosis) or direct effect of acid (reflux) burning sensitive tissue. Interstitial cystitis is inflammation (not autoimmune).