Boss has a beard. What is the point of being closet homosexual if girlfirend is heterosexual?

Image. While society has become more accepting of homosexuality, there are large pockets of resistance and bad information about this lifestyle. The use of a "beard" is to project a public image of heterosexuality. Thus ted hazzard, the homosexual preacher in colorado was married and had children before he was outed by his long term boyfriend.
I am confused by . Your question. Don't understand what you mean by "what is the point of being closet homosexual if girlfriend is heterosexual?" a man can have a beard whether openly homosexual, closeted homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual. Are you making an assumption that your boss is homosexual. Sometimes we may misinterpret one's behaviors ; assume that they are homosexual or that they are heterosexual.