Please help! I am having surgery in less then a month and i'm scared of the pain i'll be in. I have a one year old daughter, will i be able to take care of her?

In brief: Please help

What kind of surgery? Please be more specific so that we can help you.
Also, ask the doctor who is doing the surgery or his nurse for what follow up care you will need and to be specific of what kind of pain/side effects and limitations you will have and how long, so that you can plan on family or friends help you after surgery with babysitting/cooking and taking care of you and your daughter.

In brief: Please help

Dr. Cindy Juster