Does my hiatal hernia increases my chances of dangerous fungal infections?

No. Hiatal hernias are generally only of consequence when very large. These large hiatal hernias are called paraesophageal hernias. They can cause symptoms like chest pain, difficulty swallowing, reflux, and anemia to name a few. Not sure why you are linking these to fungal infections, but there is no obvious connection. If vomiting is a problem, recurrent pneumonia could have a fungal element.
No. A hiatal hernia is a condition in which part of the stomach squeezes up into the chest area through a weak spot in the sheet of muscle (the diaphragm) that separates the chest from the abdomen. A hiatal hernia does not increase one's chances of fungal infections.