Anything special about reflexology vs a massage?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology
In brief: No
Reflexology is completely bogus.
It has no basis in fact whatsoever. Reflexologists have no training in anything medical or anatomical. A reflexologist is either woefully ignorant if he believes that what he does is real, or dishonest if he knows it isn't. Either way, it's claptrap. I love foot massages, but I don't delude myself that they give me anything more than a good feeling.

In brief: No
Reflexology is completely bogus.
Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher
2 comments
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
certified in acupuncture. Eastern medicine divides the human body into 10 zones. acupuncture 12 meridians & 2 vessels in the body meridians are pathways through which the energy of the Universe circulates through out the body organs & keeps both in harmony. acupuncturist believes that illness or pain occurs when the pathways become blocked disrupting energy flow.Refleology effective foot massage
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
google for details!