I have myelomeningocele spina bifida I use senokot (senna) for bowel management once a week but it has stopped working is there anything else I can do?

There are a number. Of other medications for bowel movement, including the magic bullet if you are looking for suppository meds. If oral is preferred, can consider miralax, (polyethylene glycol) magnesium citrate for short term use only. Do you use any narcotic medications? These obviously can slow bowels and there is a new peripheral acting only Narcan that doesn't block pain but does clear bowels of opioid issues. Hope that helps!
Spina bifida. There are a number of other medications out there that can help you with the bowel movements. I would suggest seeing a gastroenterologist for an evaluation for possible other meds. Some of the larger universities have spina bifida clinics, you might want to check and see if there is one in your area.