Advice for raynauds disease? Glover?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Gloves and. Meds!
Wearing gloves is essential in cold weather! an electric pocket warmer is useful! i favor the calcium channel blockers for use, but in lower doses, than treating bp! these drugs dilate arteries and prevent vasospasm with cold or anxiety quit well.
I use Diltiazem the most in sustained release dosing only 1 x per/day.

In brief: Gloves and. Meds!
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Pierre Moeser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Gloves and ...
Gloves and heavy socks are excellent ideas but also keep your torso warm by dressing in layers.
There are drugs and medical procedures that can be used to treat raynaud's, but before those are used, do the above clothing suggestions, reduce your caffeine intake and above all, do not smoke.

In brief: Gloves and ...
Dr. Pierre Moeser
Dr. Pierre Moeser
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Don't forget tp wear a muffler, to warm the air you breath. Cold air affects the lungs and heart in Raynaud's.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology