Every time I exercise or have any stimulation really....My throat feels like it is closing up more. Been having issue for 4 years now. Any help?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Many causes...
The most likely is probably exercise induced asthma, which occurs most commonly with inhalant allergies.
Histamine is excessively released with warmth in some people, but i feel eia is the most likely cause for how you feel! see your doctor! it can be easily diagnosed or ruled out as the cause!

In brief: Many causes...
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Ron Eaker
In brief: Asthma
You may have exercise induce asthma.
It is a treatable form of asthma that is triggered by vigorous physical activity. There are a variety of medicines (bronchodialators) that can effectively treat this.

In brief: Asthma
You may have exercise induce asthma.
Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine