Any place I can send my MRI of brain for a second opinion? I was told I have a 3 mm lesion found on left side of brain...Any help please?

Dr. Garry Choy
Radiology
In brief: Mass General Imaging
We can take a look at your imaging if you'd like -- we just recently launched a second opinion service.
For more information, please visit our practice website http://www.Massgeneralimaging.Org/secondopinion.

In brief: Mass General Imaging
Dr. Garry Choy
Dr. Garry Choy
Dr. Paul Williams
In brief: 2nd opinion MRI read
The lesion is maybe an 1/8 of an inch or so - symptoms? If symptomatic - i would get the opinion of a neurologist or neurosurgeon - explain what you are looking for when you call for the appointment.
If no symptoms and you want to make sure the radiologist read everything - obtain the images and seek out another radiology group to read (at your cost :( ) the MRI good luck.

In brief: 2nd opinion MRI read
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
In brief: Dr. Alain Hyman
You can send it to dr. Alain hyman.
Call 212-535-9770 to make arrangements.

In brief: Dr. Alain Hyman
You can send it to dr. Alain hyman.
Call 212-535-9770 to make arrangements.
Dr. Alexander Mauskop
Dr. Alexander Mauskop