Can anyone help me?! shortness of breathe, vertigo, weakness, have issues for 4 years now. Is this adrenal fatigue? Or candida overgrowth? Or lyme?

U need a good doctor. If there is a rational explanation for this prolonged illness it may require a lengthy and detailed evaluation. Suggest you begin with an internist or infectious disease expert and let them dictate the need for other forms of consultative input.
Issues , fatigue,... I suppose you are under care for those symptoms, if not, see cp, fp or holistic dr.To determine if is adrenal fatigue, or candida or lyme disease.Some specifics labs for those could be done. But the most important think is a complete medical history, physical exam, more info about time, rash, camping, dogs at home, joint pain, muscle, x/r chest, some labs, i will suggest you to contact a physician.
Could be. Lyme is a possibility, if you have been outdoor active in area where lyme is present. Could also be other infections, adrenal fatigue, thyroid disorder. Get a doctor to do a thorough work up with exam and labs to rule out the many possibilities.