I'm constantly having shortness of breathe, and now i'm becoming dizzy, what is the reason? My doctor says I have sinus tach, what do I do?

Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Short of breath

First off - determine why you are having sinus tachycardia - i think once you fix what ever is causing that the shortness of breath will resolve.
Anemia, medications, caffeine, thyroid issues can all cause a rapid heartbeat. The key is finding out why you are having the rapid heartbeat to begin with.

In brief: Short of breath

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Chris Oh

In brief: Need to know cause

If your doctor told you you have sinus tach i'm assuming you've had a full checkup including ekg - sinus tach means that your heart beats fast and in your case is causing these symptoms.
Sinus tach is not normal and you should find out why you have it and treat the underlying cause. It is also possible that your symptoms may not be related to sinus tach - either way you should seek medical care.

In brief: Need to know cause

Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology