Can I b pregnant if im eatting more than usual. If I don't eat right away I get nauses an head ache. 15 days missed period and often tired.?

Dr. Robert Lutz

Get a pregnancy test at least one from the store because of the missed period not from the eating change.

Dr. Robert Lutz
Dr. Robert Lutz
Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Pregnant??

Its a possibility but no guarantees - unless you are like clockwork with your periods a late period can be caused by stress or other issues.
My recommendation is to take a home pregnancy test. If it is negative i would repeat it in several days if you still have not gotten your period.

In brief: Pregnant??

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Adam Levy