I have a burning sensation and pain at the head of my penis. No problem in urination. Pain when i ejaculated and afterwards. No marks visible ?

In brief: Infection

This may be a sign of a urine infection.
You need to see a doctor for a urine culture to see if this is an infection that needs to be treated.

In brief: Infection

Dr. Lawrence Yeung
Dr. Lawrence Yeung
Dr. James Krick
Urology

In brief: Prostatitis

The most likely cause of the symptoms you describe, particularly in the absence of other urinary symptoms, is prostatitis.
You should see a physician for urinalysis and digital rectal examination. Urinalysis and urine culture may be normal with prostatitis however.

In brief: Prostatitis

Dr. James Krick
Dr. James Krick
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine