Does masturbation is cause of hair loss or skinny body or acne?

Nope. In short, no to all the above. Sadly, in some cultures these scare tactics commonly are used to discourage this completely normal human act.
No. If masturbation caused this, most of the population would be thin and bald with acne. Best wishes.
Masturbation. Despite old wives tales about going blind or growing hair on your palms, masturbation does not cause any change in your appearance, hair patterns, or stature.
None of them. I am sorry people still are telling untruths to frighten them. Manage your acne with medications like benzoyl peroxide. Male hair loss is genetic. You can build your muscles. You are almost a grown man and I hope you will be discerning and not troubled by foolish scare stories.