The area I live in is expecting a bad mosquito season. What is the best way to protect my 3 year old and 12 month old. I'd like to avoid chemicals.?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Netting

You could build and encourage occupancy of purple martin houses.
They eat their weight in skeeters daily. You could surround their beds with mosquito netting and keep them indoors, but using mosquito repellents is probably the best way to keep the little fellas away.

In brief: Netting

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Several

Deet containing are quite useful, but should be safe in conentional doses.
Skin so soft by avon has benefical effects without harsh chemicals! but avoid area and times of the day they are more present: dark, shady, and wetter areas. They don't like direct sun as mutch. Avoid perfumes that may be attractive. And remember they hone in on carbon dioxide fumes: that means an exercising sole!

In brief: Several

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Shontae Buffington