What are the long term effects on the body of Zoloft & Xanax (alprazolam) use for my anxiety & panic disorder?

Depedence. Xanax (alprazolam) is a benzodiazepine and can causr dependece and withdrawel if stopped suddenly zoloft make cause liver and other problems depending on dose and time.
Meds. Panic disorder is treated with cognitive therapy and zoloft, or tofranil. You need to understand a fear of abandonment. As for xanax, (alprazolam) avoid it, since this med creates rebound anxiety and creates panic.