I heard and felt a pop in my knee, I still can walk and be active. I have slight swelling on the inside of my knee. I also have osgood-schlatters?

See your doctor. You will have to get this checked by a doctor to see what it means. Often a "pop" followed by swelling means something has torn, like a meniscus or ligament. However, it is not uncommon for such pops to be benign. An orthopedic exam of your knee should find out, although sometimes an MRI will be needed if it is suspicious for a significant injury. Symptoms of o-s are different, as you know.
Knee Injury. If you have swelling, you should have your knee examined to determine if a more serious problem exists inside of the joint.