My 7mo old had always pooped 1-2 times a day but the past week she poops 4-6 times and it does not have any shape. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Barry Bergman

In brief: More poop

Stooling in a nine month old can vary alot.
Many things can affect the frequency and the consistency of your childs stools...Runny nose, teething and congestion to name a few. As long as your child is doing okay otherwise it is probably normal. If he has fever or other symptoms see your pediatrician.

In brief: More poop

Dr. Barry Bergman
Dr. Barry Bergman
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran

In brief: Diet changes

Did you change your child diet in any forms liquids or solids in order for the stools to change.
Look into the milk , juice, solidsetc.. Are the stools more watery or some formsalthough no shape.Have you been travel out of the country with the baby? Any fever?If nothing is new then bring your child in to see the doctor.

In brief: Diet changes

Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran