My 2yr old woke up w/ a fever of 102.5. Could it b cause his 2yr molars are coming in or is he getting sick & should I call dr.?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: Little high fr teeth
Might be due to teething, but this may be a little bit high.
Question is obviously whether or not it is accompanied by other symptoms. If the fever goes higher, other symptoms develop or this is prolonged by several days, would then recommend his being seen by family doctor or pediatrician.

In brief: Little high fr teeth
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Arthur Sands
In brief: No fever with molars
The predominant view of most pediatricians is that molar development does not cause a fever and certainly not over 102 - good idea to contact your dr. My practice focus is on adolescent age and older so i'm not an expert with this situation - would be interested in other contributors views.

In brief: No fever with molars
Dr. Arthur Sands
Dr. Arthur Sands
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine