I have a sharp pain under right rib for 2 day should I be concerned?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: It is not normal
It depends which side and if you problem in the liver or the gallbladder or irritable bowel, or ulcer in the stomach, the list could go on, please check it .
Good luck, thanks.

In brief: It is not normal
Good luck, thanks.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Sharp Pain Rt Chest
If you press that area and the pain gets worse then it will mean that your pain is due to inhlammation in the chest wall called chostochondritis, you can take Motrin or Aleve (naproxen) and it will help.
If pain is worse on deep breath and there is not localised pain on pressing, then it mau be related to lungs or pleura, rarely you can get rt sided chest pain from gerd or esophageal spasm.If persist see your md.

In brief: Sharp Pain Rt Chest
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology