I have a bump at the very bottom of my ring finger mid palm. It doesn't seem to be a blister. I weight train 5/7 days. Thoughts? Cyst?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Myxoid cyst

A myxoid cyst, also called a digital mucous cyst, is identified by the clear mucous that fills it.
It’s a firm, smooth, rounded bump on the skin, often having a bluish tint. Inside, it is filled with clear, sticky, gelatinous fluid. The cysts appear most often on the fingers but can also show up on the toes. The myxoid cyst generally  occurs in the proximal nail fold.

In brief: Myxoid cyst

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Blood vessel rupture

That is a common cause, but you also may be overdoing it.
As a former member of the us powerlifting federation's sports medicine committee, over training is a major contributor to injuries in published studies. A stress fx is possible, as are many other dx, including a mucoid cyst. Skip a few days and see if it improves, if not, see your doctor!

In brief: Blood vessel rupture

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey