How to treat paranoia?

Have an. Evaluation by your family doctor to rule out any underlying medical issues and then see a psychiatrist. Paranoia is only a symptom that can occur in a number of illnesses. Treatment depends on the illness that is causing this symptom.
Depends on the cause. Paranoia is a symptom which, like most symptoms, can have multiple causes, so treatment depends on identifying the cause. Severe paranoia can be caused by schizophrenia but paranoia can also be caused by bipolar disorder, anxiety, personality disorders, alzheimer's disease, hyperthyroidism, infections & reactions to a wide variety of both prescription and non-prescription drugs. Please see comment.
Psychotherapy & meds. Typically psychotherapy and medication are the best approaches. Depending on symptom severity, I would recommend psychoanalysis.