Is low back pain sign of PMS or early pregnancy?

It could occur with. Either or you might just have pain from a purely musculoskeletal cause. Take care.
Low back pain. Is a common disorder. Causes commonly linked to back pain include: muscle problem, ligament problem, joint problem, compressed nerve or combination. You also may experience referral pain; the source of pain, not the same like site of pain. The treatment is a few weeks of home remedies: rest, moist heat and passive muscle stretching. If no improvement, see your pcp for evaluation and treatment.